Navigation – Float tubes
FLOAT TUBE GREYHOUND
Sakura proposes to you to discover its float tube high-end GREYHOUND. Its excellent value for money will allow everyone to equip themselves for sessions in complete freedom!
Optimized in terms of storage, it will house all the equipment necessary for long sessions. Perfectly adapted for discrete approaches, its “V” shape and its high waterline will provide you comfort, stability and maneuverability as well as a high speed of movement.
Please check our other model out, Mighty Midget float tube.
– Dimensions: 140 cm long x 100 cm wide / Weight 5 kg
– 115 kg load
– A pronounced V-shape with excellent hydrodynamics and maneuverability.
– High flotation for a great comfort in fishing action
– Cordura 900 D fabric is very resistant on the whole float tube and coated PVC on the tips of the floats and immersed parts for more robustness and an improved glide
– Air bladders of specific colors according to their position (right / red or left / green) which facilitates the installation and the service procedures
– Discs for reinforcement and centering of bladders Boston valves to facilitate their installation and accelerate the implementation of the float-tube
– Two large compartmented side pockets with extra capacity + additional pockets
– Mesh pocket installed behind the backrest to store water bottle, additional boxes, etc.
– Seat and backrest comfort, adjustable and made of floating foam PU High Density.
– Graduated apron stripping net
– Rigid cross-bar (PVC) for holding the floats
– Many “D-rings” rings for the installation of accessories: rod holder sold separately, etc.
– Supplied with carrying straps
Tips - Warnings
– The floating foam blocks of the seat and backrest provide a high degree of safety
– Reinforced PVC canvas coated on the immersed part of the floats for added strength.
– It is recommended to wear a lifejacket when using the float-tube
Between two uses, be sure to store your float-tube slightly deflated, in a dry place away from the sun. Like any pneumatic machine, an over-inflated float-tube exposed to excessive heat can be damaged. Also be careful not to over-inflate your float-tube when using it, specially on hot and sunny days.
|NEW||Greyhound Float Tube SFT-01 Grey||SAPEE3001GREY|